Information

  • 1185 Ave. of the Americas
  • 12th Fl.
  • New York, NY 10020
  • XXX-XXX-XXXX
  • nhlnetwork.com

NHL Network is a U.S. cable and satellite television network that began airing October 1, 2007. Focused on ice hockey, it is a joint venture between the National Hockey League (which owns a controlling 84.4% interest) and NBCUniversal (owns remaining 15.6%).

The network features live game telecasts from the NHL and other professional and collegiate hockey leagues, as well as NHL-related content including analysis programs, specials and documentaries.

In August 2015, the NHL had reached a six-year deal with Major League Baseball Advanced Media (MLBAM) to take over the management of the NHL's league . . .

To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.

Already a member? Sign In HERE.

If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...

  • Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers,
  • View 113 Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30 years and/or
  • Access older Insider content from our newsletter library that first published in 1988.

You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.

Click here to join (or upgrade) now.

Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...

  • with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
  • a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?

Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at chartweg@teammarketing.com for pricing today.

Expertise
  • Content Production | Distribution
  • Sales-Media
  • Streaming

Ownership / Management

Parent Companies
League | NGB | Assoc