- 1001 19th St N
- Protective Stadium
- Birmingham, AL 35203
The Michigan Panthers are a United States Football League (USFL) team returning to play in the relaunched USFL's 2022 season. Games are played in Birmingham, Ala., primarily at Protective Stadium (opened Oct 2, 2021; capacity 47,100) or at historic Legion Field (opened Nov 19, 1927; capacity 71,574).
The Panthers originally played in the USFL's first iteration, during the 1983-84 seasons, before merging with (and playing . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers;
- View 120+ Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30+ years; and/or
- Access TMR Insider newsletter content from our archives back 1988...
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing today.