- Main Gate, Lowhill Ln.
- Longbridge, Birmingham, UK B31 2BQ
MG Motor UK is a Birmingham, Eng.-based car manufacturer that is owned by SAIC Motor (Shanghai Automotive Industry Corporation), China’s largest vehicle manufacturer.
Currently the U.K.’s fastest-growing car manufacturer, MG sold 13,075 new cars in the UK in 2019, a 45 percent increase over 2018. By mid-2020, MG has plans to add another 20 U.K. dealers, giving them 120 total.
The biggest market by far for MG is . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers,
- View 113 Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30 years and/or
- Access older Insider content from our newsletter library that first published in 1988.
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at email@example.com for pricing today.
Additional Offices / Facilities
- SAIC Design Advanced London
- 139-151, Marylebone Rd.
- London, UK NW1 5QE