- 25B Hanover Rd
- Florham Park, NJ 07932
The Goldklang Group is a sports entertainment consulting and management firm that also owns multiple minor league and independent baseball teams.
The Goldklang Group provides operational consulting and management services in all areas relating to sports franchise, event and venue acquisition, promotion and operation. Today, the Group's core business remains the operation of its proprietary clubs and year-round management of their associated venues.
Headed by Marv Goldklang, co-owners include actor Bill Murray, who serves as Goldklang's "Director of Fun," plus minor league baseball impresario Mike Veeck, Jeff Goldklang
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers;
- View 120+ Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30+ years; and/or
- Access TMR Insider newsletter content from our archives back 1988...
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing today.
- Facilities & Game Ops
- Fan Safety
- Guest Services
- Venue Construction
- Venue Design