- 11001 Rushmore Dr
- Charlotte, NC 28277
Charlotte, N.C.-based ESPN Events, a division of ESPN, owns and operates a large portfolio of nearly 40 collegiate sporting events worldwide, including:
- 4 early-season neutral site college football "kick-off" games
- 17 college bowl games
- 11 college basketball events
- 2 college award shows
- 1 college softball event
Together, these account for approximately 400-plus hours of programming, reach nearly 64 million viewers and attract over 800,000 attendees each year.
News & notes
Nov 29, 2017 . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers;
- View 120+ Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30+ years; and/or
- Access TMR Insider newsletter content from our archives back 1988...
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at email@example.com for pricing today.
- Events | Experiential
- Premium Hospitality