- 2180 Yonge St
- 3rd Fl (Mailing: PO Box 770, Station K)
- Toronto, ON M4P 2V8
Canadian Tire Corp. (TSX:CTC) is a family of businesses that includes a retail segment, a financial services division and CT REIT with over 1,700 retail and gasoline outlets.
The retail business is led by Canadian Tire, which was founded in 1922 and today offers products across its Living, Playing, Fixing, Automotive and Seasonal categories. CTC's PartSource and Gas+ brands play key parts in the Canadian Tire network.
The retail segment also includes Mark's casual and industrial wear, and FGL Sports (including Sport Chek . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers;
- View 120+ Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30+ years; and/or
- Access TMR Insider newsletter content from our archives back 1988...
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at email@example.com for pricing today.
- Auto Repair/Service
- Retail Marketing