- Global Headquarters
- 305 Milner Ave.
- Ste. 201
- Scarborough, ONT M1B 3V4
The Canadian Hockey League (CHL), and its member leagues the Quebec Major Junior Hockey League (QMJHL), the Ontario Hockey League (OHL) and the Western Hockey League (WHL), make up the largest development league for the NHL, Canada’s national hockey teams and USports, Canada's governing body for university sports.
The CHL has 60 member clubs, 52 in Canada and eight in the U.S.
Per the CHL, they had more than nine million fans attend games in 2018-19 across the regular season, playoffs and MasterCard Memorial Cup.
The CHL states that the league and its member leagues "are . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers,
- View 113 Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30 years and/or
- Access older Insider content from our newsletter library that first published in 1988.
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing today.