- New York, NY -----
Based in New York, N.Y., Athletes Unlimited was co-founded in 2020 by Jon Patricof, former president of MLS NYCFC, and Jonathan Soros, to succeed where other pro sports ventures have stalled in turning the sport's growing popularity at the youth and college levels into a profitable pro model.
Athletes Unlimited will start with women's fastpitch softball (see below) and intends to add additional pro sports ventures utilizing similar models. Those could include both men's and women's sports . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers;
- View 120+ Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30+ years; and/or
- Access TMR Insider newsletter content from our archives back 1988...
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at email@example.com for pricing today.