- Global Headquarters
- 1201 Town Center Dr.
- Las Vegas, NV 89144
- 4,000 Employees
Founded in 1997, Las Vegas-based Allegiant (NASDAQ: ALGT) "is an integrated travel company with an airline at its heart, focused on connecting customers with premier leisure experiences - from vacations to hometown family entertainment."
Allegiant Air focuses on connecting travelers in small-to-medium-size cities to global vacation destinations with all-nonstop flights and low fares. Today, Allegiant serves more than 450 routes to 124 cities across the U.S., claiming "base airfares less than half the cost of the average domestic roundtrip ticket."
Allegiant's Sunseeker Resorts subsidiary is currently building its inaugural resort property, Sunseeker Resort Charlotte . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers;
- View 120+ Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30+ years; and/or
- Access TMR Insider newsletter content from our archives back 1988...
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at email@example.com for pricing today.