- Global Headquarters
- 888 Brannan St
- San Francisco, CA 94103
- 5,400 (2,470 internationally) Employees
San Francisco, Calif.-based Airbnb (NASDAQ: ABNB) was founded in 2008 by graphic designers Brian Chesky, Joe Gebbia and Nate Blecharczyk.
The company traces its roots to 2007 when Chesky and Gebbia needed rent money. When they saw that all local hotels were sold out for a design conference coming to town, they listed beds in their apartment on San Francisco's Rausch St. as Airbedandbreakfast.com or Airbed & Breakfast.
It has become the largest community marketplace in the world for people to . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers;
- View 120+ Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30+ years; and/or
- Access TMR Insider newsletter content from our archives back 1988...
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at email@example.com for pricing today.
- Hotel/Motel/Vacation Rentals