SeatGeek, the mobile-focused ticket reseller, has deepened its ties to soccer.
In March, SeatGeek, already a Major League Soccer partner, announced a partnership with expansion FC Cincinnati. The deal was the company's sixth MLS team deal. The five relationships already in place are with the Chicago Fire, Minnesota United, Portland Timbers, Seattle Sounders and Sporting KC. The Fire deal is the largest, as it includes naming rights to the team's stadium in Bridgeview, Ill . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers,
- View 113 Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30 years and/or
- Access older Insider content from our newsletter library that first published in 1988.
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing today.