We know it's a smartphone world, and pretty soon, a smartphone is all you’ll need to get in a baseball game, buy food and beer, and send witty observations about the bullpen to your 45 Twitter followers from your seat.
Major League Baseball started to push for paperless ticketing in 2012, with the introduction of the league-wise FanPass. And now teams are working more than ever with Ticketmaster, Tickets.com, etc., to create a seamless entry into games with just a phone.
More and more teams are trying to push fans . . .
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers,
- View 113 Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30 years and/or
- Access older Insider content from our newsletter library that first published in 1988.
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs. Click here to details on joining (or upgrading) now.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at email@example.com for pricing today.