Wine & Gold United...Rip City United...Jazz 44 United...Cap City Kingdom...DC 12.
European soccer has invaded the American...basketball business world.
Half the NBA teams are doing away with the notion of season-ticket holders and moving toward membership programs with names that sound like European soccer fan clubs.
Wine & Gold United, that’s the Cleveland Cavaliers. Rip City United is the Portland Trailblazers, Jazz 44 United is the Utah Jazz, Cap City Kingdom is the Sacramento Kings and DC 12 is the Washington Wizards . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers;
- View 120+ Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30+ years; and/or
- Access TMR Insider newsletter content from our archives back 1988...
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at email@example.com for pricing today.