Adapted for TMR members from an artilcle Adam Grossman published earlier this month on Block Six Analytics' company site.
- Taking positions on political, social, and / or economic issues via cause marketing is becoming an increasing important strategy that companies are examining to create competitive differentiation and better engage with their customers.
- Sports properties have unique opportunities to provide companies cause marketing activation opportunities to achieve both goals.
- LUNA Bar’s partnership with U.S. Women’s National team demonstrates how the sports industry . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers,
- View 113 Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30 years and/or
- Access older Insider content from our newsletter library that first published in 1988.
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing today.