Sports leagues, teams and media companies have historically been leading edge innovators. During a time when their fans need that sense of community and shared experience that underpins why sports matter so much, I believe most entities are failing miserably.
I understand the initial catch-your-breath moments of the impact of canceled live events and the triage necessary to assess contracts, business fallout and the business model fundamentals.
However, great companies adjust. Quickly. All you need to do is to look at Ken Dyson and how he’s cranking out ventilators when two weeks ago he was . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers,
- View 118 Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30 years and/or
- Access older Insider content from our newsletter library that first published in 1988.
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing today.