From the Publisher…
Welcome to our June TMR Insider! Lots of fancentric and inclusive articles to read:
- TK Gore with a terrific look at Why sports is best enjoyed with human beings
- Jake Lenz with an out sports business professional’s take on Pride month
- Jim Andrews breaks down Outside influence: Five factors influencing sponsorship
- We report from Bears100 Celebration Weekend
- How SeatGeek’s research on female fans shaped their “We Fan” campaign that launched this week
- Philanthropy Playmakers gets in depth with ESPN’s head of community affairs, Kevin Martinez
- June Roster Moves
Elsewhere at Team Marketing Report…
We continue to work to improve TMR for you every, single day to be the best sports business resource out there.
For example, have you checked out the new FactBook? Over the past few weeks we’ve added and updated hundreds of team, brand, league, agency and service company profiles. (Need your company updated? Complete this form and we’ll get it in the FactBook STAT!)
Did you catch the new Major League Soccer FCI we published in May?
How about the TMR Fan Cost Index® archives? Earlier this week, we finished adding all NBA FCIs back to 1991 in our searchable database. That’s in addition to all MLB FCIs (1991-2019) already in. Next up is adding all remaining NFL FCIs in time for the July TMR Insider. And NHL FCIs from 1994 to date plus 2019-20 will be up before summer is over as well.
Enjoy every drop of summer that you can and as always, stay fancentric!