From the Publisher…
Welcome to the latest TMR Insider! Our latest fancentric content includes:
- 2019 NFL Fan Cost Index® is now live — all new, and hot off the digital presses
- What is 5-time Beach Volleyball Olympian Kerri Walsh Jennings up to at p1440?
- Meet Jessica Berman, just named the highest ranking women executive in a men’s professional league
- A Roster Moves double-dip for August and the start of September
Elsewhere at Team Marketing Report…
Have you checked out your team, brand, league, agency or service company in the re-launched SportsSponsor FactBook? We’re adding and updating profiles 24/7. Have an edit or addition? Complete this form and we’ll get it updated in the FactBook STAT!
Have you put our TMR Fan Cost Index® archives to work yet? As a Premium member you can now pull up every NBA, NFL and MLB FCI back to 1991!
What about the NHL? Never fear, puckheads — NHL FCIs are already available from their inception (1994) through 2013.
More big news is…ready in the on-deck circle:
– October – we’ll have the all new 2019-20 NHL FCI. PLUS, with the puck dropping on the new season next month, the complete NHL archive will be up-to-date through last season as well!
– November – there’s no rest for FCI fans! The latest 2019-20 NBA FCI will be published.
Don’t miss all our other great TMR Insider content including…
- Did you know approx. 20 more universities have added the sale of alcohol in general seating areas for 2019? View our interactive map of all 80 schools (read the original story here).
- Our exclusive Q&A with XFL Commissioner Oliver Luck
- TK Gore discusses Why Sports is Best With Human Beings
- Shawn Sullivan explains why Micro Is Good – For Measuring Fan Engagement
- Kevin Adler on Purposeful Cause Marketing
- TMR checks in with reports from…
Ready to upgrade to Pro or Premium membership? Use the code “nflfci100off” to get $100 off now.
We’ll keep grinding so you can stay fancentric!