Single-site USFL Fan Cost Index® is $151.78, a fraction of NFL, XFL 2020
Startup league's Avg. Ticket of $10.94 is 90 percent less than NFL
The average cost for a family of four to attend a United States Football League (USFL) game in the league's return to play was $151.78 according to Team Marketing Report’s USFL Fan Cost Index® (see full chart at bottom). That includes a weighted average ticket price of $10 . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers;
- View 120+ Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30+ years; and/or
- Access TMR Insider newsletter content from our archives back 1988...
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing today.