League Average FCI® Up Less than 1% to $536.93
Chargers most expensive; Browns least expensive
The cost for fans to attend a National Football League game in 2018 increased just .9 percent from 2017, according to the Team Marketing Report Fan Cost Index®. The average NFL FCI checks in at $536.93, $3.67 more for a family of four than in 2017.
FCIs were flat for five teams, down for 10 teams and up for 17 teams, when compared to 2017.
The TMR Fan Cost Index calculates the cost for a family of four . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers,
- View 113 Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30 years and/or
- Access older Insider content from our newsletter library that first published in 1988.
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs. Click here to details on joining (or upgrading) now.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing today.