2018-19 NHL Fan Cost Index® Rises Steadily
Avg. FCI® now $420.40 (+3.7%); Avg. ticket price hits $73.78 (+4.7%)
Team Marketing Report Fan Cost Index® research shows prices to attend NHL games during 2018-19 season are up 3.7 percent, compared to a 2.7 percent increase last season.
TMR's latest NHL FCI® -- the sports business industry's standard measurement of the cost for a family of four to attend a game, incorporating average ticket prices along with costs for hot dogs, sodas, beers, souvenirs and parking -- averages $420.40 across the league's . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers,
- View 113 Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30 years and/or
- Access older Insider content from our newsletter library that first published in 1988.
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs. Click here to details on joining (or upgrading) now.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at email@example.com for pricing today.