2017-18 NBA Fan Cost Index® Passes $400 Mark
FCI® up 5.1%; Average Ticket Price at $70.62
2017-18 Specific Notes:
- Detroit moved into new Little Ceasars Arena (capacity: 20,491) for 2017-18 season. Pistons previously played at the Palace of Auburn Hills (capacity at closing: 19,971) from 1988-89 through 2016-17.
- Toronto prices (tickets and game costs) were converted from Canadian Dollars. AT$ and FCI Changes compare the team's original CAD prices, NOT the converted USD prices listed. We use Bank of Canada . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can not only view select TMR Insider™ content but the most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers,
- View 113 Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30 years and/or
- Access older Insider content from our newsletter library that first published in 1988.
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs. Click here to details on joining (or upgrading) now.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing today.