It’s an overused term and often an unreachable aspiration for so many of us in the #SportsBiz.
For me, my Dream Job was my first job.
Still pinch myself at the opportunity I had with Team Marketing Report in Chicago coming out of Journalism school armed with no knowledge of the sports marketing industry outside of a summer internship I completed with the Class A Kane County Cougars.
Spring of 1997 I was hired as an Assistant Editor of Team Marketing Report and was instantly thrown into the drivers seat of information of the sports . . .
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers,
- View 113 Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30 years and/or
- Access older Insider content from our newsletter library that first published in 1988.
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs. Click here to details on joining (or upgrading) now.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing today.